Master of Financial Engineering Program
Haas School of Business
The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program provides you with the knowledge and skills to prepare you for a career in the finance industry. In one year, you will be ready to take a leading role in a fast-growing field that demands individuals who can apply their education and skills at the cutting edge of finance in investment banks, commercial banks, and other firms around the world.
The Berkeley MFE program is currently accepting applications for the spring 2016 term. Click here to apply or contact our admissions team to learn more.
The MFE office will be observing Thanksgiving and will be closed on the following dates: 11/26 & 11/27.
Watch: How I Became A Quant
Berkeley MFE alumni describe their paths to successful finance careers.
Full-Time Employment Statistics for the Class of 2015
- Total Students Placed: 67
- % of Students Placed: 95% (66 of 66 students sought internship)
- Total Offers: 109
- Total Students With Offers: 65
- % of Students With Offers: 98%
- Average First Year Total Compensation: $155,288
- Median First Year Total Compensation: $147,500
Internship Statistics for the Class of 2016
- Total Students Placed: 68
- % of Students Placed: 100% (68 of 68 students sought internship)
- Total Offers: 93
- Total Students With Offers: 68
- % of Students With Offers: 100%
- Average Monthly Compensation: $7,739
- Median Monthly Compensation: $8,000
More Placement Information
The MFE Program offers a variety of services and information to companies interested in recruiting its students.
Join our mailing list to receive information about the Master of Financial Engineering Program and upcoming admissions events online and around the world.
Our full event schedule is located here.
Online, November 24, 12PM (PST), WebEx Info Session
Online, December 2, 10AM (PST), Applying to the MFE: Q&A with Admissions Advisors
On-Campus, December 7, 12PM (PST), UC Berkeley Info Session
Online, December 10, 9AM (PST), L. Kreitzman address the incoming class
Online, December 15, 9:30AM (PST), WebEx Info Session
On-Campus, January 11, 12PM (PST) UC Berkeley Info Session
Click here to view the MFE events
Click here to view past MFE Info Sessions